Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Literary Lacquers More Like Fire Than Light

Hello, my lovelies!

At long last, the heat wave seems to be cooling off a bit. I'm a summer heat lover but that was a little too itnense even for me! I do have a most appropriate polish for you though, Literary Lacquer's More Like Fire Than Light!

Literary Lacquer was one my two 'allowed purchases' for July while on a low buy (which I completely blew, by the way). She recently released a collection inspired by Anne of Green Gables, one of my favorite YA series as a child. But even before I saw those beauties, I was lusting for More Like Fire Than Light because it's an orange holo. Yay, orange holos! And luckily for me, Literary Lacquers hit 2000 likes on Facebook this month and had a great sale of 20% off. So I stocked up! I'll review those too, but today I only have time for one.

More Like Fire is a lovely, semi-sheer orange holo.  It's a beautiful peachy-orange, that turns fiery in the sunlight, with a soft linear holo effect. It slid on beautifully and built to a nice, mostly opaque look. This is three coats, topped with Out The Door.








Literary Lacquers can be found in her Etsy shop, and Facebook. Polishes average $10 each.  Be sure to check out her fabulous Anne of Green Gables collection!

3 comments: