I meant to put this up the other day and as usual, get sidetracked. That happens very easily, as many of you know.
So! Guess what time it is? No, not Hammer Time, though I am of that era *winces*. It’s birthday time! My birthday is next week, so to celebrate, I’m giving YOU prizes! That’s right, it’s birthday giveaway time!
The rules are below. Rafflecopter is doing all the work. Here’s a hint – most of the answers can be found in the blog.
1. US and Canada only only. I’m so sorry to my other international followers, but postage is ghastly expensive and shipping rules of polish are tricky.
2. If you like/follow the page and then undo it after the contest, your name will be noted and you will be disqualified from future giveaways. More and more of my fellow bloggers are doing this because let’s face it, it’s tacky and rude to like a page for a giveaway, then leave afterwards. We love sharing polish love with all of you, and it’s part of what makes blogging fun. Join the fun, don’t be a party pooper!
3. Contest ends on my birthday itself, Wednesday, October 17. (Technically, it's 12:01am, 10/18 because Rafflecopter won't let me change the time).
4. Winners have 48 hours to respond, and then I’ll have to draw another one. Winners will be notified by email, so make sure you enter it correctly!
5. There are two winners, I'll try to match you by the prize you choose, but if both winners choose the same prize, then the first name drawn gets first choice.
Now, the prizes! First is a collection of Jessica mini polishes. Included are Reward basecoat, a pretty pink crème, a silvery lavender, and a hot pink shimmer and Brilliance, a high gloss topcoat. Don't mind the glare of the flash, I could not make it cooperate!
Second is a fun pack of 7 full sized Simple Pleasures polishes. Since some of them have cupcakes on them, I thought they were great for a birthday giveaway! There’s an assortment of colors here, including a sparkly, glittery topcoat.
And the Rafflecopter widget!
a Rafflecopter giveaway