Tuesday, August 21, 2012

TIOT: Lurdana Fascinate!


Hello, my lovelies! Once again, it’s Try it On Tuesday! Created by the lovely Jilltastic Nail Design, be sure to pop by and see all the bloggers who are participating and what they’re wearing! 
For today’s showcase, I have chosen the most utterly gorgeous, perfect for fall duochrome, Lurdana Aurora Bereal in Fascinate.  I ought this baby on a whim a while ago and man, am I sorry I waited to so long to try it! And with fall coming up, it’s a perfect choice.

The duochrome flashes from gold to berry, and it’s an obvious shift. No barely-there change, this is noticeable, peeps! The formula on this was smooth as silk, though it was sheer. This is 4 coats. 3 would have worked for full opacity but I added the 4th for a little extra depth. This polish has an interesting scent too. I can’t put my finger on it, but it’s kind of pleasant. 







This is the only Lurdana polish I own but I want more. Fabulous formula and just look at that color shift and shine! (ignore the dent on my middle finger!) This is definitely a new favorite.What do you think?


15 comments:

  1. dent? what dent? hah hah Love the color shift! you are right, perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love it! Gorgeous colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that looks so cool. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Are you sure that's how it's spelled? for some reason i'm thinking it's Lud-something..? Anyways, I just wanted to stop by and let you know I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. If you want to accept it the rules are in this post. <3 http://shellyssassynails.blogspot.com/2012/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much for the nomination!! And you're right. I took a good look at it's Ludana, not Lurdana, LOL! I managed to read that wrong all these months!!

      Delete
  5. I SOOOO want a Ludurana polish! So I nominated you for an award, too!

    http://sparklesandshinenails.blogspot.com/2012/08/finally-posting-my-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the nomination!!! I am in love with this Ludana and really want more!

      Delete
  6. Oh I love this duochrome shade! I must add this to my wishlist :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! Yes, it's definitely a must have!

      Delete