Sunday, September 23, 2012

Different Dimension: Right to Vote 2012!



Hello, my lovelies! 

On this beautiful fall day, I am enjoying the windows open and all the fresh air. And not so enjoying a couple of newly shortened nails. I looked down at my hand Friday and realized that 4 corners had chipped off of my nails! I hate that! And on one, both sides of different lengths! So it’s practically a nubbin. Sigh. At least I have a pretty new mani to ease the pain! 

Today I am trying a new polish from indie maker DifferentDimension. I have not tried her polish before, though I had been eyeing a few. When she ran a recent promo though, I grabbed one. It’s a really cool promo that I believe is still going on and I’m going to tell you about it so you can get in on it also. 

Warning, pic heavy!

You know how we have this thing in the US going on in November where we elect a guy to run things? Well, regardless which way you vote, Different Dimension has a promo where for only the cost of $4.00 shipping and materials, and a picture/screencap of your voting location, OR a scan of your voter registration card (redact out all personal ID info except your name and mailing address!) you can get this awesome Limited Edition polish she made, called Right To Vote! You can find all the details here, on her Facebook page. (You must be 18 and a US citizen to participate). 

Because voter registration is open until October 9, 2012, that’s how long this promo will run. And if you haven’t registered to vote yet, you can find all the information you need and register here at rockthevote.com!

This is my first Different Dimension polish but will not be my last, especially since she just released her fall collection which I love!! I've got my eyes on all those coppers and bronzes! You can find Different Dimension in her Etsy store!

Now onto the pretty!

Here’s some bottle shots of Right to Vote 2012. Isn’t she a beauty? Right to Vote 2012 has a light, milky base, with white matte hex glitter, tiny red sparkly glitters, and small blue holo glitters. This is three coats, topped with a layer of Seche Vite. The formula was beautifully smooth and glided on like silk. No strategic glitter placement needed here!







Shade: 




Sunlight:






What are you waiting for? Go get this polish! And most importantly, express your opinion and vote this year! Be heard! 



8 comments:

  1. Awesome polish giveaway, but I don't like the color I guess it's kinda bland to me, however I am registered to vote.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is paler than I usually like but I'm digging it. Glad to hear you're registered to vote!

      Delete
  2. Cool color! You could wear it for 4th of July, too...

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I really like the idea behind it, too!

    ReplyDelete