Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Zoya Swatch Spam!



Hello, my lovelies!

After some torrential storms yesterday, we have now have some lovely cool weather here. I didn’t do Try It On Tuesday yesterday; between the weather and being extremely tired, I didn’t have it in me. So to make up for it, I’ve got some Zoya swatch spam for you, and I’ll do TIOT next week. I even know what I’m doing for it!

I think everyone knows how much I love Zoya. In addition being 3 free, their formulas a heavenly. I have yet to find one that isn’t just buttery smooth and flawless. I’ve never encountered one that drags, pools, or pulls. I found this to be true for all of these!

Warning, very pic heavy!
So, on to the pretties!

Rica is described by Zoya as “warm light coral with pink and orange tones and heavy gold metallic sparkle”. I love Rica. It takes my breath away, and I recently put it over Arizona and should have taken pictures, it was so beautiful. This is rather sheer though, and shown here with 4 coats. 





SoHoPunch is described by Zoya as “sheer coral-red with spectacular multicolored glitter”. Sheer is right! Beautiful though, shown here with 4 coats, and still lots of VNL, so next time, some undies, probably dark ones to really make her pop. While it is similar to Rica, I find it to be much more of a berry tint, with much less gold shimmer.





 Heidi is described by Zoya as “soft but bright warm orangey-coral crème”. I love corals and Heidi is no exception! It’s a lovely jelly, shown here with 3 coats, and very minor VNL. It looks a little more red in the pics than it really is, because it was a bit overcast the day I shot these pics.  





America is described by Zoya as “bright, bold, medium retro tomato-red crème”. It strikes me more as a candy apple red, but either way, it’s gorgeous and a perfect red. It’s also an exact dupe to Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby, according to my nail wheel swatches. This is 3 coats, as there was some very, very minor VNL at 2 coats.





The next three are from the 2012 Beach and Surf Collection. You’ve probably seen these on a lot of blogs, they got a LOT of promotion this year, and I featured Zuza earlier in the year. 

Arizona is described by Zoya as “softened bright citrus orange with a muted cream finish”. I call it creamsicle orange! I also think it is a crelly; not quite a crème, not quite a jelly, with a unique finish. This 4 coats, and again looks a little darker than it really, because of the overcast skies. 



 
Rory is described by Zoya as “medium mauve pink with lilac tones, gold and silver reflective metallic shimmer accents, and a foil-like finish”. I’m not a huge fan of purples, but I really like this one. This baby went on with 2 coats of perfection.




Meg is described by Zoya as “light yellow-toned mermaid green with heavy gold and silver metallic shimmer and a sparkling foil finish”.  Same for greens, not really my favorite, but again, this was 2 coats of perfection and just beautiful.





So there you are, some fabulous Zoya colors! All of these can be purchased online at Zoya.com. And if you haven’t set up a Zoya account, feel free to use my referral link! New accounts will get a coupon for a FREE polish (you pay only shipping, which I believe is $6.95). Zoya does a lot of promos and such that give away “Share The Love points” and great deals so having that online account set up can really pay off! 


5 comments: