Sunday, June 23, 2013

Nabi Holograms!

Hello, my lovelies!

I hope you're enjoying the first official weekend of summer! Yesterday was glorious and I'm glad I got some pics of my mani in the sun because today we are drizzly and rainy.

A friend mentioned the Nabi Holograms recently and I liked the swatches, so I ordered a couple. They're only about $4 each and it's a brand I don't have yet. They're all holos (hence the Hologram in the name), and I've really fallen in love with holos. The holo isn't in-your-face linear but it's there.

I ordered Brone, which is coral,and Blackberry, which is more of a dark brown-purple than black. I started off with Brone, then added an accent for Blackberry, because it was a lazy day, lol! Each used three coats, and is topped with Out The Door. Application was pretty nice, very smooth. There was a little tip wear after a day but not much, and no chipping.











These come in a variety of colors and can be found on Amazon for about $4 (or they were, at least). I don't think these are sold in stores but I could be wrong. They're a nice little polish though, so I may have to get some more!



4 comments:

  1. Oooh those both look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do! I'm obsessed with holograms but oddly don't actually own any. :p Go figure.

    Blackberry looks like a great autumn color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa, get you some! I think I need more, LOL!

      Delete